In that spirit, here is some more reading material.
- "Why I Can't Remain Silent About What Jian Did to Me" (Reva Seth, HuffPo Canada)
- "As a Sex Assault Victim, I Know Why Jian's Accusers Didn't Call the Police" (Jill Amery, HuffPo Canada)
- "Jian Ghomeshi, the CBC and Rape Culture" (Yandie, Goddess of Pickles, Feministe)
- "Jian Ghomeshi, Sexual Violence, and the Presumption of Innocence" (Anne Thériault, Vice)
- "What Jian Ghomeshi’s Accusers Were Afraid Of" (Anna North, New York Times Opinion Pages)